- SendCheaper.com takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Privacy
Policy is designed to tell you about our practices regarding the collection, use
and disclosure of information that you may provide using www.sendcheaper.com and
all associated partner websites, micro-sites and sub-sites (the Site).
- By using this Site or any services we offer, you are consenting to the collection,
use, and disclosure of that information about you in accordance with, and are agreeing
WAYS THAT WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- For correct identification purposes, we may collect and process the following personal
information or data about you:
- Certain information required to register with the Site or to access other services
provided by us, including your name, address, date of birth and your shipment details.
- Your e-mail address and a password
- A mobile phone number
- A record of any correspondence between you and us
- A record of any order you have made you have placed with or through the Site
- Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem with the Site.
- We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not
have to supply any personal information to us but you may not be able to take advantage
of all the services we offer without doing so.
- Information is also gathered without you actively providing it, through the use
of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and
cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider
(ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally
identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced
back to your ISP or the large company or organization that provides your internet
access (such as your employer if you are at work).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information,
and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site,
and to administer and improve the site.
We may use this information to:
- Ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective manner for
you and for your computer and customize the Site to your preferences.
- Assist in making general improvements to the Site.
- Carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into
between you and us.
- Contact you and notify you about changes to the Site or the services we offer (except
where you have asked us not to do this).
- Collect payments from you.
- Analyze how users are making use of the Site and for internal marketing and research
- Comply with any legal obligation
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- If we charge you any fees or collect any money from you in relation to any services
on the Site, including any sponsorship money, credit or debit card payments will
be collected by our payment processor.
- In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details
to our payment processor. We will tell you about it when we collect that information.
- We do not disclose any information you provide via the Site to any third parties
- As part of our order process and in order to provide our services information may
be passed to the Transporter.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply
with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or
for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
any other terms and conditions or agreements for our Services that may apply.
- We may share information with our international partner websites where you have
made an order through the Site with a user of our partner websites or where you
have used the Site to interact with a third party.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of
some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business
restructuring or reorganization, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring
that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of SendCheaper.com, the Sites users,
or any other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies
and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information
unless you give us permission to do so.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored locally on your computer and contains information
about your activities on the Internet. The information in a cookie does not contain
any personally identifiable information you submit to our site.
one of our online services to enable you to remain logged in to that service. A
cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us provide you with a more
- Once you close your browser, our access to the cookie terminates. You have the ability
to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but
you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. To
change your browser settings you should go to your advanced preferences.
- If you choose not to accept the cookies, this will not affect your access to the
majority of information available on the Site. However, you will not be able to
make full use of our online services.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update
or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you submit
via this Site.
- Your right of access can be exercised. Any access request may be subject to a fee
to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about
you. If you wish to see details of any personal information that we hold about you
please contact us by way of our contact page.
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your personally identifiable information
as you transmit your information from your computer to our Site and to protect such
information for loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or
destruction. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your
data, and operate strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to
- Where you use passwords, usernames, or other special access features on this site,
you also have a responsibility to take reasonable steps to safeguard them.
- This Site contains links and references to other websites. Please be aware that
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are
not operated by us, even if you access them via the Site. We recommend that you
check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you
have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you came to this Site via a third party site, we cannot be responsible
for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third
party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and
contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and in what circumstances,
if any, we share it with other parties.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices,
or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way
of our contact page.